Return and Exchange
We want you to be happy with your purchase and we apologize if it is not. For whatever reason that you are not satisfied, we would be most happy to provide exchanges and returns for all items purchased from us if the following conditions are met :
- All items must be in their original packaging with product tags intact;
- All items must be unworn and in its original condition;
- Originals receipts would need to be included.
Steps to Making a Return
- For any return, please inform us promptly or within three (3) business days from the date of receipt of your order with a video clip and necessary photographs (necessary for RJPL’s verification purpose). You must inform/notify us for the same by sending an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before we arrange for your product return (mentioning the reason for the goods return) to us, you are compulsorily required to send us necessary video clips and photographs of the goods. Our quality control (“QC”)/product team shall verify the same. Then it is up to the discretion of the RJPL’s QC/product team to decide whether the product is approved for return or not.
- Product can be returned within ten (10) days [inclusive of three (3) business days of notification period as per Step I, mentioned hereinabove] from the date of receipt of goods at customer’s end, only if goods are found suitable for return as per our terms, conditions & policies mentioned herein.
- Once we are in receipt of your e-mail and our product/QC team has approved the return, we will arrange for our official logistics partners/authorized courier agent to collect the goods and return them to us.
- RJPL will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a refund for the purchase price of the goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping. We will refund the purchase price of the jewellery and the shipping charges. Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging.
- The purchase can be returned within 48 hours after delivery. 35% will be deducted from the invoice. GST / Taxes & duties are not refundable.
Note: We are not liable for any returns for which we have not been notified about within three (3) business days from the date of product received by a customer.
Eligibility Criteria for Refunds:
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit
- In case RJPL discovers that a wrong product has been shipped to a customer and the same is returned to us.
No Refunds will be given in the following Cases:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our official logistics partner or an authorized third party courier agent.
- Package refused by recipient/customer.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- Minor color and design variation. All products are handmade and use natural stones, so there may be some variations from the photographs available on our website and actual product in hand.
- If the jewellery is defect free, without any fault or damaged.
- In all of the above cases, the customer needs to notify/inform us within three (3) business days from the date of receipt of goods to the customer.